Dental Implant Costs
Learn more and request your appointment below!
What Are The Costs For Dental Implants?
Dental Implant Cost depends on many different factors. The best way to estimate the cost of your dental implants is to have a consultation. We can give you an estimate on the cost after your complete exam and understand the situation and your specific situation and needs.
One of the most common question asked is about the dental implant cost. Dental implants cost is a true investment in your oral and overall health. We will work with you to make sure your Dental Implant cost of treatment as affordable as possible.
We also provide payment plan and financing options. Every dental implant case is unique. To determining your dental implant cost we need complete and in-depth examination and consultation.
Some of the factors that can influence dental implant cost include:
- TOOTH EXTRACTION, If you need to have some teeth removed before dental implants, your total cost of treatment may be higher. We discuss all treatment options and costs during consultation.
- HOW MANY MISSING TEETH INVOLVED, If you need several teeth replaced, the cost of dental implants will be higher because more planning, time, implants, material, office and lab-work needed.
- TYPE OF PROCEDURE, All-on-4® dental implants, single dental implants, or implant supported bridges to restore missing teeth will influence the total cost of dental implants.
- ANY BONE IS LOST, Bone loss that requires bone graft before getting implants, the dental implants cost will be higher. You may need a bone grafting procedure that is billed separately from other procedures.
- GUM DISEASE If you have gum disease, infection in the mouth, you will need to be treated before we can place dental implants. This can increase your total cost of treatment.
We strive to...
Treat you the same way we like to be treated ourselves
Educate ourselves by taking more continuing education credits than required
Invest in the best technology and supplies
Challenge ourselves and our team to be the best
Insurance & Billing
We accept all major insurance providers and can direct bill your provider for your convenience. Please contact our friendly staff to learn more about Insurance & Billing.
Why Choose Our Practice
Kind & Hospitable
You can talk to us. We will ease your anxiety and assure that you are fully informed by answering all of your questions. When all is said and done, we can even have fun.
We Embrace Change
We know that dentistry is not what is used to be. At our practice we use the latest modern technological advancements to ensure that your visit is as comfortable as possible.
We value what you have to say and we constantly work to satisfy your needs. Our first-rate service is because of you. Check out some of our patient’s reviews on Google.
500+ Satisfied Patients
We are so thankful to have such amazing patients who have taken the time to share their experiences on Google, Facebook, RateMDs, and other online sources.
I love the dentist and dental hygienist at false creek. They were so awesome and made me feel very calm. Very friendly staff ????
Review on Google
This place has the best customer service I have ever experienced. I would recommend Dentist @False Creek to anyone!!!
Review on Google
Both Dr. Ayoughi and Dr. Nima are awesome and all the staff I have encountered have been just as great! Friendly environment for sure. :)
Review on Google
Contact us and let us help you achieve your smile goals today.
1681 Manitoba St
Vancouver, BC V5Y 0B8
Mon: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thur: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
© 2020 Dentist @ False Creek
Built with Connect the Doc