Learn more and request your appointment below!
More About Veneers
Stained, chipped, or cracked teeth? Let’s work together to design your dream smile.
Whether you want a smile makeover or have stained, cracked, or chipped teeth, you’ll very likely be in need of either veneers, crowns, or a combination of the two. Veneers can be used to fix:
Veneers are delicate sheets of tooth-colored porcelain materials that bind to the front surfaces of your teeth to regenerate the look of your natural teeth while also providing extra strength.
- In your first visit, you’ll meet our team to discuss your specific scenario and how your goals may be achieved with veneers.
- When your goals are set and you approve the treatment plan, our dentist and team will start designing your veneers.
- Then, an impression of your teeth is taken and sent to our lab to be built, which will take 1-2 weeks.
- While your veneers are being built, we place temporary veneers in your mouth so you can live your day-to-day life without stressing out about your smile.
- When the lab finishes creating your veneers, we book you in for another visit and firmly bond your permanent veneers to the surface of your teeth so you have a beautiful, natural, long-lasting smile.
Veneers are materials bonded to your teeth to improve their appearance due to issues such as chips, excessive wear, misalignment, or uneven teeth. They are typically made of porcelain, but dental plastics are used in some cases.
One of the best things about veneers is that they don’t require any additional maintenance or cleaning beyond typical good oral health practices such as brushing, flossing, and visiting the dentist regularly.
We strive to...
Treat you the same way we like to be treated
Educate ourselves by exceeding the continuing education credits required
Invest in dental technology and supplies
Challenge ourselves and our team to be the best
Insurance & Billing
We accept all major insurance providers and can direct bill your provider for your convenience. Please contact our friendly staff to learn more about Insurance & Billing.
Why Choose Our Practice
Kind & Hospitable
You can talk to us. We will ease your anxiety and assure that you are fully informed by answering all of your questions. When all is said and done, we can even have fun.
We Embrace Change
We know that dentistry is not what is used to be. At Dentist @ False Creek we embrace technology to ensure that your visit is as comfortable as possible.
Over 260 Google Reviews!
We value what you have to say and we constantly work to satisfy your needs. Our quality of service is because of you and your great feedback. We are proud to have over 260 Google reviews.
We Love Our Patients!
Our reviews are censured by the dental college - please click on the links to view our Google listing and RateMD listing. We love reading all of the positive feedback we get! We are proud to have over 260 Google reviews :)
We are so thankful to have such amazing patients who have taken the time to share their experiences on Google, Facebook, RateMDs, and other online sources.
Dentist @ False Creek
Contact us and let us help you achieve your smile goals today.
1681 Manitoba St
Vancouver, BC V5Y 0B8
Mon: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thur: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
© 2020 Dentist @ False Creek
Built with Connect the Doc